November 26, 2007

So the other day, I'm at school, I walk out of the bathroom and a guy jumps out from behind the door. He grabs my shoulders and pushes me into one of his friends. There are three guys and three girls. They circled around me and started pushing me around calling me a "faggot", "freak", and "pervert". I should report this right? These people should not get away with this. The problem is, last time I reported being harassed, the school called my parents even though they promised not to. If my parents find out, I will be yelled at, grounded, lectured, etc. My parents have still not shut up about the last time I reported it. They said it was my fault. I "had it coming" because I supposedly flaunt my sexuality at school.

Isn't there some confidentiality thing that school councilors have to abide by? Does anyone know where I could look up laws about this? I'm searching for stuff but not finding much.