November 13, 2007

Attack of the Weezing

Gah, so I am sick. A couple weeks ago I had a sinus infection. I went to the doctor and he put me on anti-biotics. I finished off my anti-biotics and was feeling better but now I am sick again. It's not my sinuses this time though. I have a cough and I'm weezing. I have pretty much no energy. Arg. I'm sorry that I keep going on and on about my health.

In other news, we're studying Ethernet in my Cisco class. I love this class but I'm currently pretty bored. I want to do some labs or something. I wish we could do some hands on stuff. Right now we're just studying for our test. I'm feeling a bit too ADD for this right now. haha

I have already studdied. I tried to go on Wikipedia and sign in. I can't sign in though. My IP address is blocked, probably because I'm on a school computer.