November 30, 2007

Rubik's Cubes

Gah, so I'm sitting in Cisco, trying to figure out a Rubik's cube. haha. I've sort of given up for the moment though because my cube is obnoxiously hard to turn. There's a guy in my class that can do the cube in about 4 minutes average. He's just memorised moves though. I want to read up on the mathematics of it. I find the cube very interesting. Any mathematical or geometric challenge is a source of entertainment for me. Yea, I'm a nerd. XD

Any of you ever finished a Rubik's cube? Any of you interested in mathematics?

I love math. I don't like math class but I love math in general. I love how everything fits together. I actually find math very... spiritual. Like, when I think of how it all fits together so perfectly, I'm amazed and I just think of how God is so amazing and this world is so amazing and interesting. It just blows my mind. It makes me feel very happy and giddy. Most people I know think I'm weird for this.