December 3, 2007

Fear of the Future

Next year I will be out on my own. It's a scary thought. I have to move out after graduation. As much as I hate living in this house, moving out is going to be hard. It's a huge change. I still don't know where I'm going to live. I need to get a job ASAP. I don't need to worry about paying for college tuition but I need to worry about affording a place to live, and food and stuff.

Hopefully I can get by until I get my cisco certification and then I can get a decent job with that.

Regardless of money though, it's still scary. I've lived in the same house all my life. I have hated living in this house and I have lived in fear, flinching at any loud noises or sudden movements, but now it's just sort of... what I'm used too.

I will soon start a new chapter in my life and I'm terrified as hell. O_O