December 5, 2007

Happy Hanukkah!

I'm sort of dissapointed because last year I got invited to my friend's Hanukkah party and I was going to be invited this year but now my friend isn't even going to her family's party because she is away at college and has a class on the day of the party. :( It was so fun last year too. I feel bad for my friend too. I mean, this is the first year that she hasn't been able to attend her family's Hanukkah party.

I bet you less than five people in my school actually realize that today is the begining of Hanukkah. I don't blame them. I mean, if you don't celebrate it and you don't know anyone that celebrates it, why would you know when it is? Unless you're just interested in knowing those things, which some people are. I think it's fun to learn about other people's holidays.